Wednesday, March 23, 2011

20.03.2011 SUNDAY

i wake up in the morning.... i clean my bedroom.... arrange my pillow and my hug pillow according to my mood.. hehehehe.. then i go to bathroom and do what should i do.. i brushed my teeth, and wash my cloth and then i go to bath.. after i finish my bath, i felt so hungry... then i went to market to buy ingredients.. for today, i decide to cook speggeti for my lunch... i go to jusco by my mom car, MYVI... hehehe.. after reaching to the jusco, i park my mom car at parking place.. and then i go to the place that sell all the thing that i want... i bought a packet of speggeti, a can of tomato puree, 2 pieces of brocoli, a can of buttons mushroom and mincemeat... after i bought all thing that i want cook, i go back home... and i start to cook...


firstly, i prepare all the ingredient.. i cut the onion and brocoli into cubes.. then i also cut the mushroom into slide n cut the hotdog into cube... and then i head the pan... after the pan is heated, i put 3 spoon of cooking oil into the pan.. after the oil getting hot i put the onion and brocoli that i cut before into the pan... after the onion change it colour to yellow-brown, i put mushroom and hotdog..


when all the ingredient that i put before turn into the colour of brown, then i put mincemeat into the pan... leave it for a while...


after that, i pour a can of tomato puree and 2 cup of milk... stir the mixed and leave it for a while and wait until it boiling...


leave it for 5 to 10 minute an it ready to eat.... you all can eat with speggeti.... i only show how to make the sos of speggeti....

No comments:

Post a Comment