Thursday, March 24, 2011

my new friend in KBM


this is my new friend in UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA KAMPUS BANDAR RAYA... its is nita and sya (from right)... i will introduce one by one of my friend... my friend who i meet first is nita... her full name is nooraznita a/p seta.. she is from temerloh pahang... she only have 2 sibling... his sister n her.. how i meet nita??? first time i saw her is in the class where all the new student gather in that class... the class is full with the new student... and suddently nita ask me "can i sit beside you?" at that time beside me there is no other people... so i gave her to sit beside me.. start at that time, where i go i will go together with nita.. and we also enter in the same class... after nita, then i met sya... her full name is nur syahida bt mat.. she is from kelantan... she have 10 siblings and she is 9th... story between me and sya, first time i met sya i at level 6 in front of our KP room EN ROSMI... at that time, nita and i went to KP room for arrange our timetable... and then i ask sya about their timetable because before this we took a same diploma which is diploma in accountancy.. if before this the student is from D.I.A, they automaticly get into part 2 because that student can get credit exemption... so sya, nita and i in the same case.. start from that day we always together... we go calss together.. we eat together.. walk together and everything we doing together... we went out together to dataran pahlawan, mahkota parade n jusco... 3 of us like to sing... everytime we go out, we must go to karaoke room to sing together... never miss it... after this we plan to go to kuala lumpur for window shopping.. i am excited to go with them... hopefully we can go together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment