Tuesday, March 22, 2011

mE, mYsELf aNd i....


That is me.. name given is NUR FARHANA BT AZAHAR... HOSPITAL BESAR SEREMBAN is the place i was borned... 13 of MAY is my special date because it is a date that my mom given birth of me... i am fron SEREMBAN, NEGERI SEMBILAN and i grow up here too... i am a product from SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN PUTERI SEREMBAN start from standard 1 until stardard 6.. then i countinue to my secondary school at SEKOLAH MENENGGAH KEBANGSAAN PUTERI SEREMBAN.... form 1 until form 5 i'm here... after pmr, i took science stream.. i learn about physic, chemistry and biology.. beside that, i also took additional mathematics, mathematics, malaysia language, english language, history, pendidikan islam and english science and technology.. after i got my spm result, i continue my study in matriculation college at londang melaka... i took science physical there... at that time, i played a lot and i can't perform well in semester 2... then i decide to change my college in Kuala Lumpur... KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA is the place that i build my confident after i failed at matrix.. i be a facilitator for handle new student since i in semester 2. i also can grad on time for my diploma in accounting... start from KPTM, i try to change my life and alhamdulillah now i can continue my study in degree level....

No comments:

Post a Comment